Yet another BORING day!!!

Saturday, June 23, 2007
Sat, 24 June 2007, Clear (Winter)
.
Today no rain...Finally!!! BUT!!!
I TAK PERGI ZOO..Bro not free....:(
.
.

Today not working so
"mou mou liu liu lor"(nothing to do)
.
.

GOOD NEWS!!!!
I GO JOGGING THIS MORNING...
wakakaka...AKHIRNYA....
at a nearby park
damn tired oh...my legs is so heavy and
i can't breath..like asma...shit...really SUDAH
TUA!!!OLD!!!Hehe..onli Jog 30 minutes..
Aiyo..better than staying in my comfy lar...
.
After Jogging, back home,
face is HOT..
heart is PUMPING fast..
breathing is HARD..
.
.

erm...i think i'll just give up JOGGING...
ei..old liao later jog jog..PENGSAN how???
who will SAVE me???
like what PUA CHU KANG say...
"Dun pray pray oh"
I'll go SWIMMING instead...
.
Got nothing to do mar GO WATCH MOVIE again lor...
*jiang jiang jiang jiang*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WATCH THIS...

Its a GOOD movie...
Love Johnny Deep...funny character as Jack Sparrow...
.
.

Mou mou liu liu(nothing to do)...
and seems like long time didnt camwhore...
Jangan KETAWA oh...
My kulit muka very NIPIS wan...
kakakakaka.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




0 achoo's:

 
© Black Colourful Life