Finally....

Friday, June 22, 2007
Friday, 22 June 2007, Clear (Winter)
.
Yeah!!! i m OFF medication ler.....
OH ya..since I m here..I have some UNKNOWN ALLERGY
so kena makan UBAT lor
And 5 things i can't Drink and Eat...
  1. Peanut
  2. Honey (Imagine NO CRUNCHY FOR A MONTH)
  3. Egg (No MATA KERBAU as well)
  4. Seafood (KING PRAWN *drooling*)
  5. Alcohol
Phew!!!!.....HABIS HABIS....
Finish the last tablet after dinner...
Hopefully THEY won't come back....
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.AMEN
.
What is the FEELING when someone does not trust you???
.
Its kinda HURT ya...
WHAT TO DO WHEN SOMEONE DOES NOT TRUST YOU???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ITS EASY!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FOR ME...
ONE EYE OPEN..ONE EYE CLOSE
SATU MATA BUKA..SATU MATA TUTUP
JIAK NGAN HOI..JIAK NGAN PAI
.
.
YEAH..it works for me...
I can't expect people to BELIEVE ME right..
I can't CONTROL what they think and how they act!!!!
.
.
I just want to LIVE a HAPPY and NORMAL LIFE...
sooooooo i WON'T GIVE A DAMN lor.....
.
.
TOMORROW is SAT again...
Wow..time flies..reallll fast...
Dunno got GO ZOOOOOO or not...
Damn TULAN with the weather liao...
Stay Tune...yo...

0 achoo's:

 
© Black Colourful Life