Special Dedication to Michelle...

Sunday, June 24, 2007
Eventhough I m unable to Celebrate with you...
But I'll always remember this Special day
24 June..

How I wish I could hug u tightly today???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How I wish I could give u a wet kiss today???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*ehem*sorry for this picture..
*pssst* I dun have picture of ME kissing YOU.... -_-"
.
.
All I wanted to say is..
Michelle aka darling, sweetheart, baby, and honey.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
scroll down please
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
summore summore
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
lagi lagi
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ok lar ok la...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
From the bottom of my HEART...

Wish you..
erm.....
nin nin yau kam yat, sui sui yau kam jiu...
Everything will be Good and smooth to you..
Wealth and health always be with you
.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
chuchu...

0 achoo's:

 
© Black Colourful Life