2011 - How is it gonna be?

Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Wow, time flies really fast. Cannot believe its already 2011. I have been in Sydney for
4 years..Now that's amazingly long time, as i never thought that i could do far away
from my comfort zone. These few years, i gain a lot of experienced, friends, happy
and unhappy moments, successes and disappointments in life. I really learned and
grown a lot. Well, last year was a bad year for me as 
i have difficulty finding a job, changing job like nobody business. lol.
God bless me that i finally found a place/job/career that suits me perfectly
+ i'm able to use my love of designing and previous experience as well.
*Love My Life*.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hope 2011 will be a fantastic, prosperous and wealthy year ahead for me,
family and everyone that i care and love much.

P/S: I've plan my adventures this year and i'm going to share it here on
my blog. So if someone ever reads my blog(i mean you)
can/could/would/willing/unwilling drop in to my blog everyday as i m not
letting my blog go hiatus anymore.  *Promise*

xoxo

0 achoo's:

 
© Black Colourful Life