My 1/2 years old - LGK360

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Hi, been a while since i blog..

Today i would want to blog about my phone.
It's a simple phone it's not a 3G phone





































Reason why I choose Lg K360 is because the color matches my Nintendo Ds.
Black and Red. lol. so lame.





































LGK360 have simple functions. I use it for my daily Facebook status update.
The main reason why I feel in love with this phone is because of the QWERTY keypad.
Cute right!





































Other than QWERTY keypad this phone also have simple Touch Screen.





































Simple phone simple me..
keke...
HEART LGK360 ;)

3 achoo's:

  1. Anonymous said...:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  1. Unknown said...:

    but is better than my one

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

 
© Black Colourful Life