03-07 His Birthday

Friday, July 3, 2009
Today is his birthday..wondering how he celebrate. Sent 2 messages thru MSN to him but got no reply. Hope he see's it. Haven't chatted with him lately. Maybe not in the mood or i can say i'm not interested to chat with him anymore. Saw him online two days ago, but I pretended that I didn't notice him. He did not buzz me, none of us make a move to start chatting, i offline after a while.

Mom came last month, spending a lot of time with her. Not much talking thou, normally we just watch drama, entertainment show or movie. Had a lot of home cooked dinner, mom's special dishes.

Another good news was I finally graduated. I finished my advanced diploma course. I'm not sure what's my next step. What I'm going to do: I don't know. Plans to find another new job because I have lots of free time.LOL.

Watched Transformer and The Hang Over.
Love it.Like it.
Laugh till cracked.

1 achoo's:

  1. Unknown said...:

    HIS? His birthday? Who Who Who?

 
© Black Colourful Life