Special Conversation With Bestie

Wednesday, April 29, 2009
It's such a relieve chatting on the phone with Lim (she was my best friend since high-school).
Our conversation starts with asking about her situation and wishing her belated birthday @_@".
She told me about her grandma, recent health problem and I was quite sad.

After chatted about her recent happenings, the conversation turns to talk about me.
I told her about my recent disappointments and my future. She gave me really good advice in which I turned from negative to positive. At first I was reluctant to tell her but at the end I burped all out to her, lol.





























This is Lim, On her wedding day, and me of course on my sleeping gown.-_-"

Her advice to me:
"Go ahead with your dream, Do whatever it takes and need you to do. Fight for it.
Don't just sit there and wait for chances to find you. Go find chances.
If you have done everything and if still unsuccessful then it's fate.
Think positively is your main thing to do now"

Pretty good advice to get my mind straight up.^o^v

1 achoo's:

  1. Unknown said...:

    you must learn how to Sharing!! if not one day you gonna explore. and at that time nothing cant help!!

 
© Black Colourful Life