Reason Why I come to Australia?

Wednesday, April 22, 2009
My Mom
She likes Sydney ages ago, but i disappointed her 6 years ago. I was too stubborn to agree with her suggestion to come to Australia.

My Sister
She told my mom that she wanted to further her studies here after her graduation at KL 2 years ago. I was worried that she can't cope having to work and earn for her own college fees at Sydney. She is our little princess at home. I wouldn't want her to go through by her own.So I decided to come first and settle down then she could join with me.

Myself
To be honest, I don't like Australia. I want my career, have my own life at kl, hanging out with my friends, yamcha at the midnight, have steamboat during rainy days. There was no reason for me to come. When I reach here, I was lonely, alone, and my only friend was my laptop. I online everyday, eat sleep and work was my life.

As a conclusion, after 2 years being here. I am now able to apply for my residency at Sydney. I called mom and sister to break the news to them. Ended up, none of them want to come. Mom even said she doesn't want to come because she doesn't want to be my maid @-@. She will come but only for holiday. My sister said she doesn't want to give up her career now.

I was alone at Sdyney, yes I have friends but not family. None of my family member can be replaced. Honestly i am dissapointed and angry.

What should I do next?
Should I apply for residency?
Or should I go back to Malaysia?

2 achoo's:

  1. Unknown said...:

    First thing you should learn is to LOVE yourself more and TREAT yourself Good!! Then you will know what should you DO!!

    You should 孝顺 but is NOT 愚孝!!

    Come back Malaysia!! We start all over again TOGETHER!! I resign already. I really go through a lot thing this whole year.

    Come back and we happy hour at Library, Thai Club, Bar Celona, Coco Banana!! Almost every week i m hang out with Daphnie and michelle. Hooray!! But really thanks a lot to this two BEST Friends!!

    Facts of a Thing is not terrible but the most teribble things is your OPINION/THINKING of the Facts!!!!!!

    Try to LOVE yourself more ang Treat yourself GOOD!! and you will know what should you do!!

 
© Black Colourful Life