For The 1st Time in My Life...

Sunday, March 8, 2009
* THIS POST CONTAIN CONTENTS THAT IS
ABSOLUTELY NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN*


I went to SEX EXPO 2008 at Sydney



It's quite weird at first when I was asked by my friends to go there.
I really wanted to know what's in the expo. I agreed to go with them.



The tickets were around $AU20++. There were live shows of half naked men and women dancing, games, hypnosis, pole dancers, and extremely cheap goodies bags for sale.
NO, I DO NOT BUY ANYTHING..I SAY NO



As my photo above, Its just some normal sizes of vib-----.


CHECK THIS OUT!!

Who would buy it? Holy Sh--"

It was an enjoyable day eventhough i don't stay too long due to heavy rain that night but i do get my eyes grow a lot bigger than usual.

*AND "NO" I DON"T BUY ANY GOODIES BAG*

0 achoo's:

 
© Black Colourful Life