Awesome Street Wear!!!

Saturday, November 1, 2008
Smart women really know how to dress?
Elegant, sophisticated and beautiful


*heart the bag*

I have been browsing a lot of fashions
lately..I admit that I'm not the kind that
would dress pretty, nice or elegant.


*love her Green Jacket*

For me,
Tee's and Jean's is my type..
A bit boyish...Some people would say
*Tomboy* style lor.


*Purple....my favorite color now..and also
I like her Hair...i mean the right girl*


*simple and nice...*

The whole winter,I have been wearing the
same jacket everyday to work and also
shopping. *stinks -_-"



*Feel in love with her bag and boot*

Most of my friends have at least 30 pairs
of footwear which include boots, heels,
flats, runners, slippers and etc etc etc...

I'm not into buying footwear unless i really
need it for example;
-If I need to go dinners, formal wear.
-If my old shoes have at least 5 holes in it.
-If my shoes gets really slippery.
-If there's a Massive Sales..cheap cheap sales...


*I love her boots*

Image source : style.com

0 achoo's:

 
© Black Colourful Life