Noisy!!!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Living in CITY CANNOT give me some peaceful,
silent, voiceless SLEEP at night.
That is why i need them to enable me to
SLEEP.."EAR PLUG" applause-clapclapclap

For the first week for me staying in the city
is pathetic...I can't get good night sleeps...
Woke up few times a night because of cars, drunkers,
motorcycles those Harley Davidson types =_=" and also
big trucks. Have to use 2 pillow to cover my ears...
so sickening..even on saturday and sunday...
Now I know why suburbs is better..At least,
the people there looks good in the morning.
ME, I look like PANDA everyday before.

Now i sleep like a pig with my dear beloved darling baby
"EAR PLUG"..teehee..

Well, today got some good news which makes
me slightly a bit pressure-less...haha...phew***
Spring's coming soon...awww, while winter is still around
I started to miss the cold weather already...even though
they cause me flu, lips pain, dry hands, blah blah blah...
I love winter...

p/s: summer's coming means IT'S BEACH TIME...
muahahahahaha..i m so weird heh...
I wanna get TANTANTAN....
Do not laugh when i say TAN..i know i m dark TAN
enough...I just like it more darker TANNER...

end of today ear plug post

0 achoo's:

 
© Black Colourful Life