Feelings...

Friday, August 22, 2008
I'm very moody lately, a lot of problems happen to me.
and it's not easy to solve..

nowadays i found out that it's hard for me to communicate
with people..no matter its family or colleague..

I'm not sure if it's my problem or other's problem?
I keep wondering what with me?
*sigh-ing* is not useful for me anymore...
makes me feels like grandma..
*sigh* till tree leaves also fall...lol

The FACT that I have been here for 1.5 year.
- I miss mom
- I miss sister, wawa
 - I miss my "ji mui's" esther, michelle, nienie, fish, ling, etc etc..
- I miss driving around KL
- I miss all the foods
- I miss mamak
- I miss milo
- I miss designing
- I miss the heat
- I miss going to low yat

- I hate kitchen
- I hate cutting onions, carrot, cucumber and ...........
- I hate EVERYTHING ABOUT KITCHEN..
i like HELLS KITCHEN...
- I really really HATE KITCHEN.
- ARRRRRRRGHHHHHH.....I really fuckin' HATE KITCHEN.

As a conclusion of this post...
...I HATE KITCHEN...*snigger

0 achoo's:

 
© Black Colourful Life