Botanical Garden Story Begins....-_-"

Friday, February 1, 2008
Went there last month..and end's up going home like 
a burn PIG...
WHY??? forget my sunblock lor....

 This is the first view that attracts me at the entrance...
like desert hor....

Walk for 30 minutes...with all the heatness and hotness...
almost go gila liao..luckily ada LAVENDER...
....busy cam-whore for them...forgot the sun already...
beautiful kan???

Then saw herbs...

 and then also clock

lastly me and both of them...
erm actually i forget what it is...lol

After all the photoshoots...went to the Sex + Death Garden
Why Sex + Death??? bcoz got some eating plants inside lor...
I think its around $4.00 to go in...


First shoot in the garden...


This is the eating plant lor...actually quite creepy inside...
feels like everywhere got trap...


This tree outlook is so erm....
funny...No, cute...No
Figure it out yourself la -_-"

Like Corn, Like Onion....@_@"

At the exit of the door...i saw these...so CUTE...kawaii leh....


After that, go to the Cactus Garden...
This is my favourite flower of all...as big as my hand...
Its perfect....>_<"

Finally of course a potrait of myself with Sydney Harbour 
and Opera House...lol


0 achoo's:

 
© Black Colourful Life