Sorry

Thursday, July 26, 2007
26/07/2007, Thursday, Clear day, Winter.

Hehe..(scratching my head)....
First of all, SORRY for not updating...
.
.
ANDULU...
Uncle stop calling me aunty here lar...
paiseh....leh....
.
.
By the way, feel sad about your NIKE SHOE...
.
.
.
.
WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA....
.
.
.
.
.
The weather here is pathetic...
Last week it was like really Very TERSANGAT COLD
This week it is HOT....no winds at all...
I am SWEATING..imagine that during the winter...
SWEAT....???
.
.
Due to the weather..sometimes cold and sometimes hot
I M ILL..headache, bodyache, flu and cough...
errrr....PATHETIC!!!!
Summore hoh..
MY DAMN KNS ALLERGY IS BACK...
ITS more worse now...
I cant sleep at night..the ITCHYNESS...urghh.....
.
.
.
How's my life getting here???
I started college life 2 weeks ago...
4 days a week...
I choose evening classes so that I can work during the day time...
its 5pm to 8.45pm..
Starting to think that I m wasting my time and money...
I don't have the heart to study anymore...or AM I OLD????
.
.
Called mom last saturday,
she ask me to go back malaysia..
I laugh and ask her why??
Why keep asking me to go back??
She say.....
scared I m not used to be here...
scared I m bored...
scared I got no friends here...
scared I m going to be crazy soon...
.
.
I did not answer her..just say...
I already pay for the fees and started the course...
and told her that I m going back MALAYSIA for a short vacation
on 26th dec....
.
.
Again she ask me not going back Australia is it...
I say "Mom book air ticket for me, single trip, MAS airline,
after 19th January...back to Sydney"
.
.
.
AGAIN and AGAIN...Its like repeating the same conversation
with my mom every time i call her..WEIRD???
.
.
Living with relatives really can
strangle me to death...really HATE it..
I remember when i m still a kid..
my mom put me at the care of my relatives..
its nightmare..
~Tiba-tiba kena pukul
~Tiba-tiba kena marah
~Tiba-tiba kena ugut
Thats why till now I still can remember their faces...
.
.
Sometimes we HUMAN just have to be FORGIVEFUL
WE forget AND forgive....
.
.
I m thinking of moving out of this house...
get my own space and oxygen....
Eventhough i know its going to be a BURDEN
but ......
I want my own SPACE....
.
.
Is it RICH PEOPLE SELFISH????
anyone can answer???

0 achoo's:

 
© Black Colourful Life