Laziness OVERCONTROLED me!!!

Thursday, June 14, 2007
Thursday, 14 June 2007, Raining
.
haha...its the second day and I M STILL unable to
WAKE UP
AND
GO JOGGING
lar....
.
ARGHHHH....too cold out there..
my duck feather cover is too comfy..
hehe..so cannot wake up lor....
.
Kesimpulannya...I AM LAZY....
.
Today Uncle keep complaining about my cousin sister
(his daughter)
sigh...very boring to listen to all his crap..
his so called EXPERIENCE..
really want to SMACK his head and say
"WOI, WAKE UP LAR NOW WHAT GENERATION OH"
(pointing my head "Control EQ Control EQ")
My EQ very high..not easy to get angry...
WORKS you know..everytime use "Control EQ"
the ANGERness wont boil so fast...
.
Called Mommy today...
Just 2 months AND she cant RECOGNISED my VOICE...
Aiyo, mommy " I m your daughter lar how
can you DON'T know my voice" *cry*
.
The 1st QUESTION she ask me is....
You wanna come back is it???
(O_O)"
WHAT??
I was like...
Errrr...Nooooooo!!!(a very long NO)
.
Today is the 2nd time i called mommy..
MAYBE she's a bit suprise that i suddenly called her..
so MAYBE she thought i was HOMESICK..
but actually..i DON'T...
i MISS mommy of course..
but not HOME...You get what i mean..
(*don't understand ask your friends that don't stay where they belong)
through our conversation I think mommy wants me to go back..
She's a little DISSAPPOINTED...
MOMMY be patient ya...
i BELIEVE one day things will get better...
.
Yeah!!!!!
LET'S GO TO THE ZOO...
Countdown 2 Days oh...muahahaha....
.
.

2 achoo's:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    let's go to the zoo ~
    and eat the kangaroo~~~

 
© Black Colourful Life