Bow Wow!!!

Friday, June 1, 2007
Hi, my name is Benji.
I m 14 years old.
I have been living wif my guardian since ....erm...
14 years ago...
Teeji give me this opportunity to make an appearance here..
My daily routine is bark, bark and bark..
My guardian always use ROTAN to frighten me
but I don't give a damn...
Its my mouth I want to BARK ma BARK lor...chiu...
I m quite FAT...
tat's why lazy to walk around because *psst*
I m too heavy....

hehe.."pai seh" (ambarrased) to show my face...

And I like to sun bath every morning...

to make my fur shiny...*bling bling*


I've been diagnose with cancer last year..
My guardian love me a lot..

they brought me to the Vet and i m well now...

And hor the medical fees damn EXPENSIVE also they pay...

I love my GUARDIAN dearly..Tat's why i bark a lot at home...

Dont!!!!

I Malu lar....
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As a reminder I m 14 years old

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As u can see...

my beautiful eyelashes & moustache already turns white...

NOT HANDSOME ANYMORE...

Vet told my guardian if I eat bone my teeth will PATAH...

Erm...???wonder why my eye's so red..like fire burning...

The fire is from inner part of me...

****PAI SEH to tell****

I'M STILL A VIRGIN...hehe..

Any female dog out there...can pm me...

i m available anytime...

xoxo, benji

0 achoo's:

 
© Black Colourful Life