My Little Disturber!!!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Generation gap must not happen between parents and children..
Siblings have GENERATION GAP TOO..

My sister is 5 years younger than me..She's my mommy dearest..Youngest mar..of course sayang her more la..I seldom chat wif her and sometimes didnt even talk to her..
(mood not good mar no talk lor)..we didnt do what other sisters would do..like shopping together, watch movies, chat till midnite...NO we dun do this things...

I think she's afraid of me..because i m quite fierce sometimes..whenever I say No she dare not say yes..(geng leh)..Its not "geng" I m just using "I-m-ur-older-sister" to bully her...

But I know that she knows that i love her a lot..whatever i say or do is for her good..Luckily I got a Good Sister..she just follow what i say...AND she will ask me opinions..like "Jie, what course to choose in TAR college? I say Graphic Design meanwhile mom say Accounting(wat the??)..

She will sms me to ask me opinion about her assignments I'll call her to feedback the answers and on weekends both of us back to hometown she will show me..Its good that at least we have something in common..

One day she sms me (when i m on my way back to kl)..she ask whether i m going back hometown next saturday..i replied yes and why? she says when u come back can u dont
"black mouth black face"黑口黑面" me and mom is scared leh..

My reply "I m very tired everyday work overtime till late not enough sleep that why "black mouth black face"..ok i will try to smile more next week...

Sometimes she's really annoying Jie this Jie that...aiks GERAM...but what to do..
SHE'S MY ONE AND ONLY SISTER....WAWA...

0 achoo's:

 
© Black Colourful Life